Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was pretty sweet have to say.
Threw a pretty exciting White Elephant party/ House warming. Pics to come

Sunday was spent with brunch at this new amazing place!
SKILLET


I ate a Brioche grilled cheese that should be illegal!

Then Ula and I shopped around
We found the most amazing book


I wish I could quote some things from this book but they are too nasty....
The author was successful in life and after his death 900lbs of erotic writing was found.
Has some pretty hilarious tips on manners. Good girls dont pee on radiators!


Then I cashed in my gift cards and got this amazing shirt

I also scored the deal of the century at Madewell! Rust colored knee high riding boots for $88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really pays to look at every nook and cranny of that place. Thank you Mija and BOYERS!

I spent Sunday night cleaning and watching this


I so love Ten Danson!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo!!!! I love that plaid blouse, it'll loom good on u!!! Wanna see the boots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete