Sunday, February 24, 2013
is what we call them around here. Today I already
- Did a trial with a Bride.
- Got a flat tire, then got it fixed.
- Sewed half of the lining for my final project vest (sewing class).
- spray painted some frames for my most recent home project. A wall of gold framed photos and art
- Made some preparations for 2 weeks of dairy and gluten free eating. yuck! After many a tummy issues its time to weed out the potential culprits. My favorite foods are baguette and brie and pizza and bagels...... I might be the biggest grouch on earth
Friday, February 22, 2013
I had my eyes checked a few weeks ago and crazy enough I have 20/15 vision! Like a cat! I do however have a hard time sewing close up for long periods of time and with what Im doing in school my Dr. suggested glasses. So then a friend suggested this amazing website! They send you 5 pairs to try on at home for free! I cant wait!!!!!!!! Gonna look so smart
Friday, February 8, 2013
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
After all the holiday madness , dreamboat and I made a trip to Macys to cash in some giftcards. For a while we had two of everything in the kitchen and barely room for one. I have since downsized .... well pretty much on everything I own. Anyways after searching for new sheets, or maybe a juicer , or maybe a bubble water. I came across this pretzel maker on the clearance table. It was hidden in between two waffle cone makers (ewwww sweets). Seriously this thing is too much fun. You make the dough. Then form it into the little pretzel shape. Dip in a baking soda wash to make it extra crispy and add toppings! I had Ula and A over and we laid out all sorts of toppings! The Winner red pepper seed and parm and garlic of course.