Tuesday, January 3, 2012

List me

Here is my list of things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 30
Some seem a little silly now, when I think of what I have accomplished really.


I love lists so much btw


1. GET A DOG!!!!!!!!!!! (Brie has replaced the dog)
2. LEARN HOW TO PLAY A SONG ON THE GUITAR
3. TAKE OR BOOK ANOTHER EURO VACATION
4. GO TO THE DENTIST
5. LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP <-----getting pretty close
6. BUY BALLET PACKAGE AND USE IT
7. GET ACUPUNCTURE
8. LOSE THOSE LAST 8 LBS OR FUCKING GET OVER IT ?
9. RECORD A REAL SONG WITH B
10. WRITE MORE, REALLY WRITE <-- does blogging count?
11. TAKE FRENCH LESSONS
12. TAKE SPANISH LESSONS
13. CLEAN OUT HALL CLOSET
14. FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR LIFE
15. MAKE MORE GIRL FRIENDS, AT LEAST ONE!
16. LEGALLY CHANGE NAME
17. GET A TATTOO OF A TYPEWRITER
18. HUG AND KISS B AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
19. SEE MY MOMMA
20. SEE MY NIECE
21. WRITE MORE RECIPES
22. SEW A COMPLETE DRESS, OR FINISH THE HALF COMPLETED ONES
23. QUIT SMOKING (EXCEPT ON EURO VACATIONS)
24. DRINK MORE WINE (should drink less)
25. READ ALL OF SOMERSET MAUGHAM'S BOOKS (ALL THE REST THAT IS)<----getting close
26. WRITE MORE LETTERS
27. STOP DRINKING COKE IN THE CAN
28. HIKE MORE OR MAKE ATTEMPT TO BE "OUTDOORSY"
29. GO TO PORTLAND
30. WEAR LIPSTICK MORE

Here is my List of personal Achievements in 2011


1. Travelled to Europe alone
2. Started Therapy and for the time being beat my panic attacks
3. Learned to really Love myself
4. Moved into my first solo apartment
5. I would not call filing for Divorce a achievement..... but...... Doing the right thing for yourself and really for someone you love is terrible and hard . Actually following through is harder. So yes I guess it is a fucking achievement,
6. Went off anti depressants
7. Stood up for myself, Cut ties with fart heads
8. Learned to lean on people
9. Fully enjoyed my own company on my 30th birthday thousands of miles from home
10. Learned that I will never be alone in this world with my wonderful friends,family, and myself


I guess I learned more then I achieved


Here is my List of goals, hopes, dreams for 2012

1. have as much fun as possible
2. be happy.... all the time
3. voice appreciation to the ones I love. more and more
4. read more
5. right more
6. lighten up
7. travel travel travel
8. pay off credit cards
9. buy a fucking step stool already
10. be happy...... all of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment