Monday, November 15, 2010

Get to the choppa!!!!!!!!!

On our Honeymoon (did i mention i am back?)
Josh convinced me to go on a helicopter ride. It has been something he has wanted to do for a long time. I have always hated being in any aircraft, or small space. So this was pretty much my nightmare. I also forgot to take my "special travel pill" before hand. It was so rushed I did not have to much time to freak out. In the end I was somewhat comforted by the fact that the pilot looked like George Takei ( the asian guy from the original star trek). I zoned out the whole time starring at his hairline and listening to him talk through my huge earphones. I love him...
Thank goodness Josh took pictures. I can share the memories without the anxiety



Hanauma Bay! we snorkled there 2 days before flying over. I liked it better when I was in it



How crazy do these sandbars look?



Here I am smiling because I am still alive

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow!!! Looks so amazing! I had a dream the other night that I lived in Hawaii! Those photos make me want to make that dream a reality!

    ReplyDelete