Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Its 8am and I have already been up for a few hours. Working a wedding at the salon...... waiting to get the Bride back from the makeup girl. Hurry up and wait. That is my job.

Had a pretty rough week after returning from Hawaii. As to be expected I guess. The finality of everything, the acceptence that you can only really be in charge of your own life. Even when you just want someone to be happy and healthy. You can only give that to yourself. I have wished alot of wishes and prayed alot of prayers.

Started thinking about career moves or what I want to to next. I have nightmares of being the 60yr old hairdresser with a "hip" blonde streak in her hair. The whole idea of more change shook me up. Even though it was changes I wanted.
I made a point to walk to work everyday and do the hard thinking. I reached out to some long lost friends. So funny how the Universe works and connects people in special ways. I feel like I have a million little pieces of yarn tied to my heart and it stretched across the country to many different place and tied to someone else.

Now I have a huge blister on my heel. I guess this is my body now telling me to relax or to get some new fucking shoes.

These are from a friends birthday party. I love the idea of sparklers


"idea" being the key word. I always burn my hand.....
Wonder if this is a metaphor for something huge in my life. WHAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

  1. in regards to this comment: I have nightmares of being the 60yr old hairdresser with a "hip" blonde streak in her hair.

    watch this video and maybe you'll change your mind ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWKTfqivbRQ

    ReplyDelete