Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Denim report

So after checking my credit card balances from the trip/ wedding planning. i dont really see myself buying anything anytime soon. i am no longer going to mention the things i want this season, and to bring to your attention the things i do not. white jeans? i already own a pair and i have worn them twice. i have been plagued with irregular periods and if it is gonna happen to someone , its gonna be me.
i dont even feel like i have to explain myself here. these patchwork eyesores can rot in hell!
hmmmmm. does anyone know where i can find a pair of pants that makes my hips and thighs look bigger, and my legs shorter? let me know. thanks

2 comments:

  1. "does anyone know where i can find a pair of pants that makes my hips and thighs look bigger, and my legs shorter? let me know. thanks"

    LOL, love u amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaaaaaa yeah, let me know too, especially if it also makes my butt look bigger. that would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete