Friday, April 9, 2010

sticking with my bad attitude

today's victim . marc by marc jacobs spring collection.......hi. i"m in a sorority and attending a M.I.A concert, what shall i wear?
this get up + a porter potty=germaphobes worst nightmare
serious? this outfit could be pulled off with high high heels, a white tank, and some jewels.... but there are so many other cute outfits. is it really worth the merit of "oh look at me i pulled this off, retro chic/ carrying a load in my pants" NO!!!!!! and for fucks sake it is not worth the hefty price tag
if her tits look saggy and she is a model, how will yours look?
light jean purse? wow i bet you will really love this in like 10 years. NOT!
oh wait a second.... this picture doesn't belong here! its my cute niece! cutest berry in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god! you are killing me! hah yeah, what happened mj?? seriously the load in your pants outfit is TDF! I can't wait to spend all my paychecks to look like i just went to the thrift store for my halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete