Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BEEHIVES!!!!!!!






Bee Hives are the big hairdo this fall. I dont know why all the blogs are making it out like it is the next big thing. In my mind they never went out of style. Shit I wore one on my wedding day! I love love them. Miss Bardo is making my miss my bangs. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Does anyone remember that episode where Marge Simpson had a whole jar of money hidden in her Bee Hive? Dang! I wish I had the hair for that.
A little old school tip from my beauty school days (this may gross you out). Is to save the hair from your hair brush and pin it as the base of your bee hive, sort of like a au natural "bump it" or something. Judge all you want , it works! and you dont hair to worry about it matching your hair color!

No comments:

Post a Comment