Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pasta party

Mondays are usually a day of domesticated bliss for me. I clean, sew, exercise, dance around the house, and cook! I always cook a ton. For the past few Mondays I have dreamed up recipes while working out. This recipe is from this past Monday, It is a mash up of a few favorite things I make. I never measure anything when I cook from my brain. So this is loose. The way cooking should be

You will need a big bowl for mixing
a baking dish
a stock pot
and a frying pan


in the baking dish, at 385. roast a whole package of grape tomato's, tossed in olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. roast for 20 Minn's. let cool slightly. then smash with a fork.


in stock pot bring some water to boil, add salt , olive oil, and a whole package of linguine. during the last 5 Minn's of cook time add a bunch of asparagus , washed and chopped into 1 inch pieces. drain together when pasta in al dente., rinse with cool water


in a frying pan, cook down one sweet onion till soft, with butter and 5 chopped garlic cloves

in a small bowl. juice 3 lemons, and mix with 4 tbs of olive oil

combine all ingredients in large bowl
adding in 2 cups fresh spinach, 1 bunch chopped green onions, 1 package fresh mozzarella, drained and chopped. plus all the salt, pepper, and rosemary you want


this is amazing hot and cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment