Monday, September 27, 2010

Some Kind of Wonderful

Just watched this last night. How have I not seen it all the way through after all these years? I cant decide who I have a bigger crush on.
Elias Koteas or Eric Stoltz .......... it is a tough one.

They are both so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scene where Duncan rips off the top of his desk so him and Keith can compare artwork. Made my heart a flutter





The song playing in the background in Charlie Sexton Beat's so Lonely. I thought it was gonna be good but then could not stomach the whole song. Then I did my research and found out he was only 17 when he was in the video! Now I feel like a bully

2 comments:

  1. i was going to say eric stoltz because i dont remember elias koteas being in that movie but then i watched this clip! hah so good!

    ReplyDelete